|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Locomotive Design & Railway Repair Shop Practice
By George L Fowler, Carl Mellin, Franklin D Jones
Lindsay Publications, 1985. Brand new paperback, 250 pages.
Reprint of five pamphlets originally from the Industrial Press's Machinery Reference Series, 1910-1912.
1. #27: Loco design: boiler and cylinders
2. #28: Loco design: valve motion
3. #29: Loco design: smokebox, frames and driving machinery
4. #30: Loco design: springs, trucks, cab, and tender
5. #90: Railway shop practice from the Trenton shops of the Pennsylvania Railroad: Dismantling the loco; boring and relining cylinders; valves and valve seats; piston and rod; driving wheels and crankpin; driving box repairs; pedestal shoes and guides; rod work; throttle valve grinding; miscellaneous repairs; reassembling the loco.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Minitech Engineering & Model Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.